Luminous acidic face peeling PEEL ME TENDER
- I effectively exfoliate and remove dead epidermis, lighten discolorations and leave the skin radiant and smooth. Whoever tries me comes back regularly… for more!
Wouldn't it be great if a cosmetic applied at home gave the skin the same effect as if you had just left a beauty salon? And if acidic peeling could not only exfoliate, but also brighten, nourish and regenerate the skin?
Let me introduce myself:
I’m an acidic facial scrub. Pour the contents of one of my sachets into a bowl and add a little water, then apply to my face and neck. The acids contained in my composition exfoliate dead epidermis, and the vitamins nourish, brighten and act as an antioxidant. I will powerfully (but still tenderly) cleanse and brighten your skin, help to even out its colour, while reducing imperfections. Let's meet regularly, once a week, and you will enjoy the beautiful glow and freshness of your skin.
How do I smell? I have a delicate smell that’s a bit sour. Not strong or annoying. I don’t contain any special fragrance substances, so my fragrance comes entirely from active compounds and disappears from your skin as soon as you wash me off.
I have the consistency of a powder and come packed in a twin-pack sachet so that you have enough for two applications. I’m a master of home skin care (i.e. do it yourself!) So to use me, mix me up in a bowl with a little warm water and apply me to your face and neck. After 3-5 minutes wash me off with warm water and you’re ready to go!
Do you need proof of my effectiveness?
I have undergone application tests that confirm my effectiveness. Below are some excerpts from the report of those tests:
The application tests (*) conducted confirm the following declared features of the product:
- Powerfully (but tenderly) cleanses the skin – 100% of opinions positive
- lightens the skin – 87% of opinions positive
- gives the skin glow and freshness – 73% of opinions positive
- overall assessment of the product (Effect) – 100% of ratings positive
- would you use the tested product on a regular basis – 100% of responses positive
(*) participating in the tests were 15 volunteers, aged between 23 and 50, testing the product over a period of 2 weeks
INCI: Talc [powdered magnesium silicate], Avena Sativa Meal Extract [oatmeal], Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate [vitamin C], Sodium Bicarbonate [baking soda], Cellulose Gum [a thickening substance], Niacinamide [vitamin B3], Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate [absorbent and moisture absorber], Maltodextrin [a moisturizing and consistency-forming substance], Calcium Pantothenate [vitamin B5], Tocopheryl Acetate [vitamin E], Pyridoxine HCI [vitamin B6], and Silica
I’m a rich combination of the following:
- oatmeal (Avena Sativa Meal Extract) – which has a soothing effect, nurtures skin with imperfections, regenerates, softens and moisturizes,
- azelaic acid – ideal for oily and mixed skin with imperfections, gently exfoliates and brightens, reinforces anti-acne treatments and also nurtures atopic skin,
- mandelic acid – lightens discolouration and evens out the skin tone, stimulates regenerative processes in the skin,
- urea – moisturizes and softens the skin,
- citric acid – has exfoliating properties and improves skin tone and lightens discolouration
- a complex of 5 vitamins: B3 (Niacinamide), B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) and E (Tocopheryl Acetate), which regenerates the skin, neutralizes free radicals, reinforces synthesis of collagen and elastin – thanks to which it lends suppleness, improves the structure and colour of the skin, lightens discolouration, reduces the overproduction of sebum and soothes irritations
How to use me?
- I’m a powder and come in a twin-pack sachet, so that you have enough for two applications and you can always have me with you, also when you travel.
- pour me into a bowl and slowly add water (preferably warm, approximately 6 ml for one 4g sachet of powder), be careful not to overdo it with the water! Thoroughly mix the powder with the water until it becomes a delicate, sparkling foam,
- apply me on a cleansed face, avoiding the eye and mouth areas, but if any peeling gets in your eyes, rinse your eyes with plenty of water,
- keep me on your face for 3 to 5 minutes, if you have very sensitive skin, watch it carefully and if you feel irritation – rinse off the foam faster,
- you don’t need to additionally neutralize me– just rinse me off thoroughly with water,
- tone the skin when you’ve rinsed me off (preferably using MIST N'ROSES rose liquid serum)
- remember not to use me when you will be in the sun for a long time and often, and after meeting me, remember to protect your skin with a sunscreen cream (I like the LADY SUNSHINE SPF 25 face cream the most)