Serum for oiling hair OIL MY GOD!
- I give hair a shine and suppleness, I wash off easily and I will be effective for any hair porosity. I was created to provide all the best features of hair oiling, while eliminating all the nuisance associated with this procedure.
Are you also discouraged from oiling your hair by the fact that the oil is usually hard to apply and then even harder to wash off?
Wouldn't it be wonderful to find a hair oiling product that can be easily and quickly applied, and the treatment itself can be performed while relaxing on the beach, in the sauna or during a workout in the gym? Following which you can wash your hair normally and have beautiful, shiny, unburdened hair?
Let me briefly introduce myself:
I was created out of love for unicorns. My admirers even say that I’m just such an oil unicorn. Because I combine all the advantages of classic hair oiling while eliminating its disadvantages. I’m easy to apply and just as easy to wash off, I smell beautiful and leave the hair wonderfully shiny and regenerated. I smooth the hair and make it supple, bouncy and beautiful. Spray me on your hair on the beach, in the sauna, before a workout, so I can get to work while you spend your time the way you like. Apply me to your hair in the evening and let me soothe you to sleep. When you wash me off, you will discover the true shine, suppleness and strength of your hair.
How do I smell? Like ripe oranges with a slightly spicy note of black cumin in the background.
I have a fluid, light and oily texture and I come packed in an atomizer bottle that will make it easy to evenly spread me over your hair.
Do you need proof of my effectiveness?
I have undergone application tests that confirm my effectiveness. Below are some excerpts from the report of those tests:
The application tests (*) conducted confirm the following declared features of the product:
- fragrance intensity – 100% of ratings positive
- distribution rate – 100% of ratings positive
- application – 100% of ratings positive
- efficiency – 80% of ratings positive
- gives hair a shine – 93.3% of ratings positive
- makes the hair more supple, so it doesn’t split – 86.7% of ratings positive
- strengthens the hair – 80% of ratings positive
- hair becomes softer to the touch – 86.7% of ratings positive
- rinses off easily – 86.7% of ratings positive
- suitable for dry, brittle and damaged hair – 100% of ratings positive
- soothes irritations of the scalp – 73.3% of ratings positive
- Suitable for care of skin with dandruff– 86.7% of ratings positive
- moisturizes – 100% of ratings positive
- smoothes – 100% of ratings positive
(*) the application tests were conducted in two rounds, the first round being in 2017, with 15 volunteers aged between 19 to 31 taking part, and a second round in 2019, involving 15 volunteers aged 23- 56, in both cases the tests lasting 2 weeks
98.3% of my ingredients come from natural sources in accordance with ISO 16128
INCI: Coco-Caprylate/Caprate [an emollient, coconut derivative for conditioning hair], Tripelargonin [a natural milk thistle emollient], Butyrospermum Parkii Oil [shea butter oil], Cocos Nucifera Oil, Parfum [a fragrant substance], Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, PCA Glyceryl Oleate [a natural hair nourishing and conditioning substance], Tocopherol [vitamin E], Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil [orange peel oil], Citral [a fragrant substance], Linalool [a fragrant substance], Limonene [a fragrant substance]
I’m a rich combination of the following:
- shea oil (Butyrospermum parkii Oil) – moisturizes, smoothes and lends suppleness to hair, adds a shine, soothes irritations of the scalp and strengthens the follicles,
- black seed oil (Nigella Sativa Seed Oil) – improves the elasticity and hydration of hair, promotes hair growth, reinforces the care of skin with dandruff,
- chia oil (Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil) – moisturizes and protects the hair,
- two fractions of coconut oil (Coco-Caprylate/Caprate and Cocos Nucifera Oil) – strengthen, reinforce the reconstruction of the protein structure of the hair and help battle dandruff,
- natural vitamin E (Tocopherol) – a natural antioxidant, the vitamin of youth, nourishes, regenerates and moisturizes the hair, making it soft, smooth and shiny
How to use me?
- use me before washing your hair; I have a great atomiser, so you can conveniently apply me to your hair, just spray it all along its length, right up to the ends, without the need to pour the product on your hands, and then rub it in (making quite a mess at the same time)
- keep me on your hair for 45 minutes – 1 hour (you can also take longer), preferably keeping me warm (you can wrap your hair in foil and a warm towel) so that I can penetrate the hair structure and do my regenerating job. You can also apply me overnight; just remember to cover the pillow with a towel
- you can use me during everyday activities such as a workout, cleaning the house or when you are relaxing. Thanks to me you don’t have to spend too much time on hair oiling, you can treat it as a process that works "in the background"
- if you want an even powerful moisturizing and regenerating effect – you can use my beloved friend – the MIST N'ROSES rose liquid serum before applying me (its composition includes aloe, coconut, and floral waters plus hyaluronic acid – so it will do a mega moisturizing job) or gently rub aloe gel, coconut water, water with honey or linseed gel into your hair (pour a little hot water over the linseed, wait a moment, strain the seeds off and gently apply the obtained jelly on your hair).
- I'm very light and I rinse off easily – just wash your hair twice and you’re ready! You can of course also emulsify me with a conditioner.
- use me 1-2 times a week