Body mousse SWEET LIFE
- I moisturize, regenerate, nourish and am amazingly quickly absorbed. I’m a master of sensual pleasures – my fragrance will not leave anyone indifferent (I’m a great alternative to perfumes!). My shining particles will illuminate your skin!
What if super nourishing care, luminous particles and a wonderful fragrance could be contained all in one cosmetic? Wouldn't it be great if such a product had a rich and all-enveloping texture, and was absorbed quickly so that you can use it even after your morning shower without worrying about it staining your clothes?
Let me briefly introduce myself:
I’m a body mousse that nourishes and regenerates your body thanks to my composition of the highest quality ingredients. I will pamper your skin after a bath or during a relaxing massage. Reach for me whenever you need a bit of relaxation. In addition to the care properties, I have a highly developed sense of aesthetics; I contain golden particles to leave a delicate glow on your skin. And as for fragrance… mine will leave no one indifferent.
How do I smell? Like a carefree holiday – raspberry moments of oblivion and currant secrets. The sweetness and freshness of summer, red fruit seasoned with a delicate, sensual hint of vanilla. Viva the sweet life!
I come packed in aluminium jars that can be recycled endlessly!
Do you need proof of my effectiveness?
I have undergone application tests that confirm my effectiveness. Below are some excerpts from the report of those tests:
The application tests (*) conducted confirm the following declared features of the product:
- consistency – 100% of ratings positive
- colour – 86.7% of ratings positive
- fragrance – 93.3% of ratings positive
- fragrance intensity – 80% of ratings positive
- application – 100% of ratings positive
- efficiency – 93.3% of ratings positive
- distribution rate – 100% of ratings positive
- moisturizes – 100% of ratings positive
- gives the effect of regenerated, elastic skin – 86.7% of ratings positive
- is perfectly absorbed – 93.3% of ratings positive
- softens the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- soothes the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- has a soothing effect on the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- lends suppleness – 93.3% of ratings positive
(*) participating in the tests were 15 volunteers aged between 25 and 59, the tests lasting 4 weeks
97,8% of my ingredients are of natural origin
INCI: Aqua [water], Butyrospermum Parkii Butter [shea butter], Myristyl Myristate [a substance creating an occlusive layer which prevents water loss], Tripelargonin [a natural milk thistle emollient], Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil [babassu oil], Oryza Sativa Bran Oil [rice oil], Cetearyl Alcohol [a natural emollient and texture-forming substance], Glyceryl Stearate [a natural emulsifier], Mangifera Indica Seed Butter [mango butter], Cetyl Ricinoleate [an emollient obtained from castor oil], Stearic Acid [a stabilizing substance], Cetearyl Glucoside [a plant-based emulsifier], Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil [chia oil], Parfum [a fragrant substance], Xylitylglucoside [a moisturizing and moisture loss limiting substance], Anhydroxylitol [a moisturizing and moisture loss limiting substance], Xylitol [a moisturizing substance], Sodium Hyaluronate [a moisturizing and moisture loss limiting substance], Tocopherol [vitamin E], Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil [sunflower oil], Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract [rosemary extract], Mica [mica particles], Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol [a preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Dehydroacetic Acid [a preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Sodium Phytate [a preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate [a fragrant substance], Coumarin [a fragrant substance], Hexyl Cinnamal [a fragrant substance], Limonene [a fragrant substance], Linalool [a fragrant substance], Citronellol [a fragrant substance].
I’m a rich combination of the following:
- shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter) – rejuvenates, moisturizes, gently oils the skin, soothes skin irritations, reduces stretch marks
- babassu oil (Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil) – moisturizes, softens and improves the suppleness of the skin, strengthens its lipid coat, lends suppleness to the skin and helps in the battle against cellulite and stretch marks,,
- rice oil (Oryza Sativa Bran Oil) – moisturizes and delicately oils the skin, cleanses and regenerates the skin and nourishes it thanks to its content of vitamins and minerals; it also brightens the skin, balancing its colour,
- mango butter (Mangifera Indica Seed Butter) – ideal for the care of dry, damaged and irritated skin, moisturizes, contains youth vitamins (A, C, E, K and B), which aid in collagen synthesis,
- chia oil (Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil) – easily penetrates the skin, providing powerful hydration, strengthening its lipid barrier and regeneration, very rejuvenating, reducing skin hypersensitivity, it’s great for problematic skin such as atopic, sensitive, flaky and irritated
- sodium hyaluronate – the elixir of youth, powerfully moisturizes the skin and prevents loss of firmness, has a rejuvenating effect,
- vitamin E (Tocopherol) – is a very powerful antioxidant that prevents irritation, but also improves skin hydration, and prevents inflammation,
- wonderful luminous particles (Mica) – unobtrusive, but beautifully and delicately adding a glow to the skin
How to use me?
- massage me into the body, use me as often as you like,
- perfect for finishing a massage,
- my rich and at the same time rapidly absorbed consistency means that you can also use me to regenerate dry hand skin,
- my fragrance is intense and lasts a long time – so I’m a great alternative to perfumes, and by combining the fragrance of your skin, I create a very individual and sensual composition,
- the particles that I contain are very subtle and will beautifully illuminate your skin,
- If your body is adorned with beautiful (healed) tattoos, I will bring out the depth of their colour while moisturizing your skin.