Body scrub PINA COLADA
- I exfoliate dead epidermis, improve skin firmness, make the skin supple and moisturize it. Take me with you on vacation; later my fragrance will remind you of wonderful and sunny moments, even in the middle of a rainy autumn or cold winter.
Wouldn't it be great if a body scrub effectively exfoliated, smoothed and moisturized the skin and, in addition, smelled beautiful? What if summer fragrance could be contained in a body scrub and used whenever we feel we’d like to move to somewhere wonderful?
Let me briefly introduce myself:
I’m a sugar body scrub. Sweet particles effectively cleanse the skin of your body, and the compilation of nourishing butters and oils will wonderfully smooth, moisturize and gently lubricate it. Apply me to wet skin, massaging individual parts of the body, and then rinse with plenty of warm water. Use me at least once a week, and while taking care of your skin, I will remind you of the best moments of your summer holiday.
How do I smell? Like pina colada – with sweet exotic notes of coconut and pineapple, and a subtle fresh note of ocean breezes.
I come packed in aluminium jars that can be recycled endlessly!
Do you need proof of my effectiveness?
I have undergone application tests that confirm my effectiveness. Below are some excerpts from the report of those tests:
The application tests (*) conducted confirm the following declared features of the product:
- consistency – 100% of ratings positive
- colour – 93.3% of ratings positive
- fragrance – 100% of ratings positive
- fragrance intensity – 93.3% of ratings positive
- distribution rate – 93.3% of ratings positive
- application – 93.3% of ratings positive
- efficiency – 86.7% of ratings positive
- thoroughly cleanses the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- soothes the skin – 100% of ratings positive
- moisturizes the skin – 100% of ratings positive
- oils the skin in an appropriate way – 100% of ratings positive
- pleasantly nurtures the skin – 100% of ratings positive
- exfoliates the skin – 86.7% of ratings positive
- increases the skin’s suppleness – 80% of ratings positive
- softens the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- has a soothing effect – 93.3% of ratings positive
(*) the application tests were conducted in two rounds, with the first round in 2017, attended by 15 volunteers aged between 24 and 49, the second round being in 2019, when 15 volunteers took part aged 22-57, in both cases the tests lasting 4 weeks
98,8% of my ingredients are of natural origin
INCI: Sucrose [sugar particles], Butyrospermum Parkii Butter [shea butter], Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides [a natural oiling substance], Glyceryl Stearate [a natural emulsifier ], Mangifera Indica Seed Butter [mango butter], Parfum [a fragrant substance], Lauryl Glucoside [a surfactant], Tocopherol [vitamin E], Beta-Sitosterol [plant-based phytosterol], Squalene, Citronellol [a fragrant substance], Limonene [a fragrant substance].
I’m a rich combination of the following:
- sugar (Sucrose) – sugar, which forms exfoliating peeling crystals,
- shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii Butter) – deeply penetrates the epidermis; rejuvenates, moisturizes, gently nourishes the skin, soothes irritations
- sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil) – light and mild; suitable for all skin types; leaves no greasy, sticky layer on the body;
- coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil) – soothes irritations, works very well after sunbathing as a remedy for burnt or dry skin, nourishes, regenerates, protects, prevents drying, sealing the skin's hydro-lipid coat,
- mango butter (Mangifera Indica Seed Butter) – ideal for the care of dry, damaged and irritated skin, moisturizes, contains youth vitamins (A, C, E, K and B), which reinforce collagen synthesis and have anti-inflammatory properties,
- vitamin E (Tocopherol) – a very powerful antioxidant, prevents irritation, but also improves skin hydration, and prevents inflammation,
How to use me?
- take a little body scrub and apply it to the damp skin of the body, and if you want a more powerful peeling effect – apply it on your dry body (preferably standing in a shower or in a bathtub)
- give yourself a full body massage when performing the body scrub – it not only relaxes the senses and the mind, but also works great by lending suppleness, as an anti-cellulite and reducing stretch marks
- leave the body scrub on your skin for a while, then rinse with plenty of warm water,
- take your time, it's your moment of relaxation, just you and the energy, sweetness, exoticism and a captivating fragrance of holidays,
- a mild sugar body scrub ideally cleans, smoothes and refreshes the skin, and the butters and oils contained in it regenerate, nourish and gently lubricate the skin, leaving it silky smooth