Serum for mixed and oily skin KEEP PURE
- I care for skin with imperfections, leaving it matte and moisturized, and I reduce enlarged pores. I can foresee all the needs of mixed skin, so what’s your superpower?
Are you fed up with cosmetics for mixed and oily skin that dry the skin out and, as a result, only aggravate the problems with imperfections? Wouldn't it be great to not only reduce sebum and imperfections, but also to deeply moisturize your mixed and oily skin plus, of course, prevent wrinkles?
Let me to introduce myself:
I’m a gel serum that will tenderly take care of your skin without weighing it down. Our closer acquaintance will certainly result in a reduction of imperfections, pimples and blackheads, regulation of the work of the sebaceous glands, reduction of excessive sebum production and a reduced visibility of pores. In addition, my rich formula will also take care of skin regeneration, lightening any discolouration and hydration. And my regenerating herbal ingredients have a preventive anti-wrinkle effect.
Use me overnight, under a FACE series cream, and in the morning you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshed, matte, healthier complexion. You can also use me during the day. I have a gel consistency so some Sky Girls like to use me as a makeup base.
How do I smell? I smell of active ingredients, like the most wonderful herbal spa!
I have a gel consistency that is absorbed quickly and doesn’t irritate the skin. it’s best, before I’m fully absorbed, to cover me with the AGENT WHITE, JAMES WHITE luminous and lifting cream. I love working with this product, because together we can do even more for your beautiful skin. They say there is no better duo for mixed and oily skin.
I come packaged in an airless container made of high-quality, recyclable PET-G plastic – so that all the compounds contained in me remain fresh and super active and so that they activate on your skin, instead of oxidizing in the jar.
Do you need proof of my effectiveness?
I have undergone application tests that confirm my effectiveness. Below are some excerpts from the report of those tests:
The application tests (*) conducted confirm the following declared features of the product:
- consistency – 93% of ratings positive
- fragrance and fragrance intensity – 93% of ratings positive
- distribution rate – 100% of ratings positive
- application – 100% of ratings positive
- efficiency – 87% of ratings positive
- leaves the skin with a matte finish – 80% of ratings positive
- eliminates and soothes skin inflammation – 93.3% of ratings positive
- cleanses the skin of imperfections – 66.7% of ratings positive
- makes for healthier looking complexion– 93.3% of ratings positive
- Suitable for people with problem skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- moisturizes – 86.7% of ratings positive
- lends suppleness – 73.3% of ratings positive
- soothes the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- has a strengthening effect on the skin – 93.3% of ratings positive
- restores the skin’s suppleness – 73.3% of ratings positive
- appropriate for skins that are mixed, oily or blemished – 93.3% of ratings positive
- appropriate for all ages of skin – 100% of ratings positive
- can be applied day or night – 73.3% of ratings positive
- suitable for skin with overproduction of sebum – acts as an astringent, reducing the visibility of pores – 93.3% of ratings positive
- helps soothe irritations – 80% of ratings positive
- has a regenerating effect – 100% of ratings positive
(*) the application tests were conducted in two rounds, with the first round in 2017, attended by 13 volunteers and 2 other volunteers aged between 15 to 36, the second round being in 2019, when 15 volunteers took part aged 22-56, in both cases the tests lasting 4 weeks
97,4% of my ingredients are of natural origin
INCI: Aqua [water], Glycerin [plant-based glycerin], Niacinamide [vitamin B3], Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch [a natural consistency-forming substance], Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate [an emulsifier], Lactobacillus Ferment [lactic acid bacteria ferment], Xylitylglucoside [a substance moisturizing and limiting moisture loss], Salix Alba Bark Extract [white willow bark extract], Symphytum Officinale Root Extract [comfrey extract], Aloe Barbadensis Extract [aloe extract], Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract [beechwood], Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Twig Extract [witch hazel extract], Centella Asiatica Root Extract [Asian pennywort extract], Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans [a natural substance moisturizing and retaining moisture in the skin], Hyaluronic Acid [a natural moisturizing substance that retains moisture in the skin], Anhydroxylitol [a moisturizing substance tightening the skin, improving its firmness and suppleness], Xylitol [a moisturizing substance], Lactobacillus [lactic acid bacteria], Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract [coconut extract], Xanthan Gum [a natural thickener], Sodium Phytate [preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract [honeysuckle extract], Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract [Japanese honeysuckle extract], Lavandula Angustifolia Herb Oil [lavender oil], Sodium Benzoate [preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Potassium Sorbate [preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Citric Acid [preservative approved for use in natural cosmetics], Geraniol [a fragrant substance], Linalool [a fragrant substance], Limonene [a fragrant substance]
I’m a rich combination of the following:
- 5% herbal combo, the purpose of which is to reduce imperfections and blemishes suffered by oily and mixed skin, accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis and moisturize; The composition of this combo includes extracts from the following plants: aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Extract), Beechwood (Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract) – that has an astringent effect, accelerates epidermis regeneration, powerfully aids in the care of skin with imperfections, witch hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Bark)/Twig Extract) – that has an astringent effect, nurtures sensitive skin, and reduces blood vessel fragility and redness of skin;
- Asian pennywort extract (Centella Asiatica Root Extract) – stimulates the production of collagen, helps reduce wrinkles and prevents the formation of new ones, soothes the skin and reduces discolouration and scars;
- 3% Niacinamide – vitamin B3 – improves the condition of skin with imperfections, reduces excessive sebum production and reduces the size of skin pores, reduces fine wrinkles, and helps fight against skin discolouration;
- 3% white willow bark extract (Salix Alba Bark Extract) – super effective in the care of problematic skin with blackheads
- 2% comfrey extract (Symphytum Officinale Root Extract) – has powerful regenerating and moisturizing properties,
- 2% moisturizing and regenerating extract consisting of: coconut extract (Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract), lactic acid bacteria and a ferment of those bacteria (Lactobacillus Ferment and Lactobacillus)
- 1% super moisturizing complex containing polysaccharides (Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol) increasing the level of hydration of all skin layers and enhancing synthesis of hyaluronic acid
- 1% mixture of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid with hydrolysed glucosaminoglycans – reinforces tissue regeneration, powerfully moisturizes the epidermis and facilitates the absorption of the cosmetic’s beneficial ingredients
- Extracts of Japanese honeysuckle (Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract) and common honeysuckle (Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract) – powerful antioxidants that smooth out and lend the skin suppleness and strengthen its protective barrier, additionally preserving the product naturally
How to use me?
Always use me when mixed, oily skin, prone to blemishes and blackhead needs it. How to use me?
- first, carry out a proper makeup removal procedure or cleanse the skin (you can carry out a perfect makeup removal with the 2-in-1 EASY GOING facial cleansing emulsion) and tone it (you can use the MIST N'ROSES rose liquid serum for this)
- apply me to a well-cleansed and toned skin at night and before I finish being absorbed – apply a cream over me (I like the Agent White, James White luminous and lifting cream the most – when we play in one band, we increase each other's effect).
- you can also apply me during the day – some Sky Girls say that I’m the perfect smoothing base for makeup
- remember to carry out a peeling at least once a week, preferably one that will not irritate the skin and at the same time exfoliate unnecessary epidermis and cleanse the skin, and additionally will brighten acne lesions (for this purpose, use the PEEL ME TENDER brightening facial peeling acid which, due to the delicate acids contained in it and a real vitamin bomb, is great for mixed and oily skin)